How to applyIf you’re serious about building a successful organisation then don’t hesitate, register your interest today
Deciding if the program is right for you
The Growth Program is designed for the leaders of emerging charities who have a strong and willing desire to take their organisation to the next level. If you’re serious about building a sustainable operation and value the role of education in getting you there, then The Growth Project could be right for you. Our criteria is flexible, but in essence we’re looking for charities that have:
- Been in existence for a few years
- Modest annual revenue
- Achieved start-up success with at least one program or project in operation
- The appetite to introduce processes, governance and compliance into their business
- Made enough of a difference to their chosen cause that closing the organisation would have a detrimental impact on those who rely on their support.
Please note that if you are short-listed for the program you will be asked to:
- Provide a copy of your latest audited accounts
- Confirm you are available for an interview in person
- Interviews for the Melbourne intake are set for 25th and 26th July 2018
- Interviews for the next Sydney intake are set for 30th and 31st July 2018
- Commit to attend The Growth Program on all published dates
- Confirm you are willing to be photographed and filmed whilst participating in the program.
Applications for 2018 are now closed.
The Growth Project
The Growth Project is a non-profit organisation that supports small, successful charities to maximise their impact on the world.
We deliver this through an innovative personal development program that brings together charity and business leaders in an environment of shared learning. Throughout the 12-month course, participants share knowledge and experiences, learn how to run more effective and efficient organisations and develop their leadership skills.
The Growth Project is an ACNC registered charity.
We are creating a legacy through sustainable thinking and active engagement.